Startup Ecosystem Enabler
Startup Mentorship and Government Interaction
Industry and Policy Inputs via strategic meetings
- CEO meet - IT Industry, Goa Chamber of Commerce- December 18 2015- CEO's of several IT companies in Goa met up with Mr. Nitin Kunkolienkar to discuss about IT Policy. The team discussed several pillars that would assist the IT policy. Was part of “Closed IT Group” which was strategically created to liaison with the new Goa Director of IT Ameya Abhyankar.
- Member of a ‘Closed IT Group” committee- December 2015 to June 2016 -advised ruling BJP government on IT policy. Group chaired by Mr Nitin Kunkolienkar (Goa Government IT Advisor/former President of Goa Chamber of Commerce) and included Young Entrepreneur Forum (YEF) Chairman Prajyot Mainkar.
- Advised the Goa Forward Party on IT Policy- February 13th 2016- Advised Goa Forward Party President Mr Prabhakar Timble and other party officials on the IT ecosystem in the state, gave advice on policy changes needed- In particular suggested a program first implemented in Singapore that would match funds in startups by accredited investors. http://www.goanews.com/news_disp.php?newsid=6864
- Advised AAP (Aam Aadmi Party) on their Startup IT Policy- September 30th, 2016 -Met with Valmiki Naik, State convener AAP and AAP Panjim MLA candidate- to help advise him on Startup policy and to push for a Singapore model where the state matches funds from Investors.
- Inauguration of the Goa IT Directory- May 5th, 2016 –Part of the committee that helped contribute questions for the IT Directory form and was also pleased to be invited to be present at its inauguration and launch by Goa's Honorable Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar and Goa IT Director Ameya Abhyankar at the Goa Secretariat. For the first time ever, IT companies in Goa can register for benefits online- no red tape.