Experience from 2018 to present
- Profiled on “Be Influenced” a weekly show on Blockchain industry figures including Thomas Power, Mark Hamade etc. This is a 17-minute documentary style show aired March 2019 on Bloxlive.tv (24hr Blockchain Channel). It covers my entire career up to present day. (Watch here)
- Co-founder/COO of award-winning Blockchain company AEToken (AET Ventures Ltd. Malta) Affiliate Economy Token (AEToken) is a blockchain based payment solution for the affiliate marketing industry. A utility token being built on the Ethereum blockchain as a side chain. Large Affiliate Networks, Affiliate Software providers and industry stalwarts like the Almora Group, Coin Traffic, Coin Media have already signed on as partners. We have signed partnerships with 7 online casinos and 2 sportsbooks for the use of AEToken as a payment solution. These represent a combined 15,000+ affiliates and 1.2€ Billion in GGR Monthly (Gross Gaming Revenue). Affiliate Networks with a collective pool of 8000+ affiliate have also committed to implement AEToken as a payment solution. AEToken has been covered extensively by the television, press and won mentions in various outlets including Forbes, Business Goa Magazine
- Expert Commentator for Bloxlive.tv (Malta) on Crypto – Bloxlive.tv is the only 24hr Blockchain channel worldwide. Crypto luminaries like Roger Ver (Bitcoin.com), John McAfee, Tony Vays, Anthony Pompliano etc have all appeared on the show. Fernandes has had over 50 separate appearances since Dec ’18- providing expert financial commentary on Crypto markets, ICOs, Bitcoin and other financial instruments. Watch here
- Former ICO Manager and Investment Circle Lead for Neco Finance (Germany). An eco-currency designed for the betterment of mankind, Neco is a registered German non-profit organization, providing a free and transparent digital currency sourced and controlled by the community. Neco provides funding for common welfare such as education, healthcare, science, conservation, green technologies and generates universal basic income. Reported directly to the CEO and clocked several hundred man-hours over a span of 13 months.
- One of less than 400 ICOBench Experts worldwide, ICOBench verified blogger also named ICO Expert at Barcelona (Spain) based CGS (Coin Governance System)
- Member of Nikolay Skhilev’s TOP ICO Expert guild- Skhilev is ranked #3 ICO Advisor in the world
- Strategic ICO Advisor for Blaze.im, InstantTV, WikiAuth NewsLoL.com.
- Quoted extensively in Cryptocurrency media outlets including com, InvestinBlockchain.com and Elevenews and BitnewsToday
Blockchain related Speaking engagements
- Panel Speaker at International Blockchain Congress
- Invited Headline Speaker at European Blockchain Investment Congress 2019 (Vienna, Austria)
- Invited Headline Speaker at Asset Backed Crypto Summit (Lisbon.Portugal)
- Keynote Speaker at Techiescoops Crypto Conference at Goa Engineering College (watch)
- Keynote Speaker at Singularity University (California) Blockchain Event (Bangalore,India)
- Keynote Speaker at PayUMoney’s Upstart Goa 2018
- Keynote Speaker at Google I/O Extended Goa 2016
- Keynote Speaker presenting FUNL Corp at eChai’s Startup Hustle Series (Goa)
- Organizer of Goa edition of “Crypto Town Hall” a nationwide event to encourage and advocate for sensible regulation to the Cryptocurrency industry.
- Tata Corp (Parent company of Jaguar/Land Rover)- Invited twice (in 2018 & 2019) to conduct a Blockchain /Blockchain-AI webinar for mid/senior level Tata employees- attended by more than 770 individuals
- Malta Blockchain Summit- Nov 2nd 2018- ICO Pitch competition winner - 25,000 Euros + Additional services
- Seaside Startup Summit- March 2018- Winner 1st Place (Mobile)- $1500 USD + $1 Million in F6S.com services
- Blockchain Stars TV Show, BTC TV- Represented AEToken during filming of Blockchain Stars- a “Shark Tank” style show, where the company was pitched to investors and successfully advanced to the next round.
- Google Verified Public Figure- Verified on Google with Google Knowledge Card (Known for: Blockchain)
- FIIRE Award -Received in "recognition of exceptional performance" from the Honorable Minister, Mr. Vijay Sardessai at the launch of FIIRE (Forum for Innovation Incubation Research and Entrepreneurship) - a technology incubator established with the support of Government of India, Department of Science and Technology, under the National Initiative to Develop and Harness Innovation.
- Asian Scientist Writing Prize July 2015-1 of 24 winners selected by five judge panel and supported by the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology, National University of Singapore and Singapore University of Technology and Design among
- Singapore Patent – Aug 24 2007- Inventor Code-E00070702A- A system and method for recording television and/or radio programmes via the internet- PCT/SG2007/000277
- Startup Singapore (First National Technopreneurship Competition at Singapore) Awarded $10,000/ to develop technology. PerceptiveI (Formerly Smartseller) a four person theme developing Innovative technology targeting the eCRM and mCRM industries.
- “Best Business Plan”-Sybase Singapore- Global Entrepreneurs Challenge, Stanford California USA
- Featured on com’s ‘Achiever Track’. - A list of Achievers- March 2000- Previous selectees included Sabeer Bhatia (founder of Hotmail) and Actress/Director Sanjana Kapoor among others.
- Won the ‘Childnet International Award’- Dec ’99- Individual Category LDKids.org. Award recognized projects benefitting children and fostering international cooperation. Event held in Barbados, televised by SKY Television, UK. and the award was given out by the President of Barbados