- About the venture: SmartKlock Inc
Average person checks smart phone every 6 min, thus causing heavy dent on productivity.
- Intro :
first venture when he was 12.
- At 15: found he had dyslexia, whats the positive side he found.
- You can use even dyslexia as a gift !! automatically Thinking different from other people.
- Inability to focus
- Having ADHD, helped him understand about smartphone addiction.
- streamlining Multiple Notifications, integrated platform, across (ever changing/increasing ) different apps.
helps to choose which notifications & prioritize smartly.
- How he got this idea, and how he validated ?
Symptoms of ADHD….
- Message from Steve Wozniak.
- SmartKolck is a different device, perhaps on your desk, at Home, or Office, which connects to WiFi
- Other businesses & initiatives!
His involvement in framing Goan Govt IT policy
to address lack of employment opportunities
- reg Startup eco system in Goa
From Services …you cant expect revolutionary changes.
- His previous company, along with his brother was in legal suit, why they could not continue.
- About SmartKlock Inc workforce,
- About his work-life, (almost at beach).
- Monthly contributor to Globe Asia Magazine.
- What’s he very good at?
- How he handles entrepreneur’s temptations to get into other ventures?
Role of an entrepreneur in pushing the envelope forward ?
- Reg mentor-ship.
Richard Branson, Elon Musk are his heroes.
How you use technology to make the world a better place?
- Top Books recommended: Titan : Life of John D Rockefeller
, Dossier: The Secret History of Armand Hammer and
Walter Issacsson’s Steve Jobs biography
- Advice to entrepreneurs, and wannabes.
To reach him or know about SmartKlock:
Connect with Jason on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonfernandes2000
SmartKlock Inc. on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/SmartKlock
Sign up to be notified of updates @ http://www.smartklock.com
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Hope you enjoyed the show.
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
We read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
Also appreciate if you suggest What and Who you would like to be interviewed next…in the comments.